- FIRST CONTACT* – There is nothing quite like your first time. For most people this beer will be their first experience with our ginger beer collection. It is made with fresh cold pressed ginger and lemon. Perfect beer for all occasions.
- SPACE MULE* – This beer is our interpretation of the popular bar drink, Moscow Mule. It is light and refreshing and packs quite a ginger wallop.
- DARK & SPICY – Our interpretation of a Dark and Stormy cocktail. This beer uses only dark brown sugar as the fermentable and is back sweetened with heaps of blackstrap molasses with a hefty ginger punch in the aftertaste.
- SUNSPOT* – One of 2 beers we offer that glow under blacklight! Yellow like the sun, this ginger beer is a lemon, lime, and orange flavor explosion. Come to the tasting room to see this one shine!
- BLUE NEBULA GINGER TONIC – Our second glowing selection is a fun interpretation on the popular anti-malaria cocktail, Gin and Tonic. This beer glows BLUE under blacklight.
- MARTIAN MOJITO – Made with loads of fresh Kentucky Colonel Spearmint, this beer is to be savored slowly, perhaps over ice.
- GINGER COLADA – Cue the song…”If you like pina coladas”… Who doesn’t like pina coladas? Rhetorical question. This beer is made with ginger, pineapple juice, and coconut cream flavoring. Yum!
* These beers will be on-tap year round at our tasting room in Alabaster.
SMALL BATCH RELEASES
- ANDROMEDA AMBROSIA – Our First Contact beer fermented with hibuscus. Red in color with a fruity body and clean finish, this beer may become a tap-room favorite.
- ZEPPELIN ACE – A lemongrass ginger beer dryhopped with Sorachi Ace hops. Earthy and dry, this is our first experiment using hops in a ginger beer.